Mark S. Guralnick Fights for You
Specialized Experience as a Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Offices of Mark S. Guralnick, we are known for our skills and methods. We’ve settled serious and tragic personal injury cases for millions of dollars, but we’ve also resolved cases for smaller amounts of money. In all of these cases – whether they are settled or whether they go to trial –what sets us apart is the methods we use to turn an injury into compensation for the victim — our skills and our methods.
Mark S. Guralnick is not just an experienced trial lawyer, board certified in a number of legal specialties. He is also a former investigative news reporter. He is an active licensed private investigator. He has multiple advanced degrees – two doctorates and five masters degrees – which give him special tools in fighting for damages. When you retain the Law Offices of Mark S. Guralnick, you get the best the both worlds – a seasoned attorney with extensive trial experience, and a specialist in other fields who can leverage his expertise in those fields to make your case stronger and more valuable.
Don’t make the mistake of working with lazy or apathetic lawyers who sit behind their desks all day long. At the Law Offices of Mark S. Guralnick, we aggressively investigate your accident, your injuries, and your potential to recover damages. We go to work immediately to gather the evidence from all potential witnesses, obtaining or subpoenaing all necessary documents and records, taking photographs, gathering medical records, collecting forensic information and data, and calculating damages.
Why Choose Mark S. Guralnick
- Experience. With decades of courtroom experience, we bring confidence, knowledge, and a high level of proficiency to every case.
- Track Record. We have a long track record of success and favorable outcomes, and many of our clients have returned to us over the course of 25 years.
- National Resources. Mark S. Guralnick is licensed in 9 states, and we have offices throughout the country. We have the capacity to gather information, conduct investigations, take depositions, subpoena documents, hold meetings, or file lawsuits in a wide variety of locations.
- Investigative Resources. Mark S. Guralnick is trained in forensic investigation, is a licensed private investigator, and is a former investigative news reporter. He cultivates these skills and applies them to every case to maximize the outcome for the benefit of every client.
- Engagement. We keep you in the loop. It’s your case; we need you to stay on board. We’ll stay in communication with you, and we’ll engage you in the process and collaborate with you as we navigate your case to a successful resolution.
- Attitude and Personality. We have a positive outlook. We don’t relax very often. And we don’t like to lose.
No Fee Unless We Win
You are not obligated to pay any legal fee for the services rendered by the Law Offices of Mark S. Guralnick unless we first recover money for you. In other words, unless we settle your case, or we win your case following a trial, you do not have to pay any fee for our services.
Please click on the specific area of interest to learn more about how we handle particular kinds of personal injuries.
To activate the advantages offered by the Law Offices of Mark S. Guralnick, please contact us for a free consultation at 1-866-337-2900, or by email at email@example.com, or fill in the online contact information to start the process.