Top 10 “Electronic” Signs That Your Spouse May Be Cheating
1. EXCESSIVE USE OF THE INTERNET. When your spouse begins using the computer later and later into the night, particular after you go to bed.
2. PASSWORD PROTECTIONS. When open access computers and laptops are suddenly password protected by your spouse.
3. QUICK SHUT-DOWNS. When you observe computer screens minimized or shut down swiftly whenever you walk into the room.
4. BROWSER HISTORY. When your spouse’s browser history shows that he visited certain dating sites or other curious locations.
5. NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT. When your spouse sets up a new email account and doesn’t tell you about it.
6. FREQUENT EMAIL CHECKS. When your spouse spends an inordinate amount of time checking emails.
7. SUDDEN, UNCHARACTERISTIC DELETIONS. When your spouse suddenly deletes his email history after living his life as an email hoarder.
8. INSTANT EMAIL DELETER. When your spouse begins uncharacteristically deleting emails and Facebook messages immediately after reading them, and then deleting his trash file so that no evidence of the emails remain anywhere on his computer.
9. ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Your spouse is active, or actively flirting, on Facebook and other social media sites, perhaps even forgetting that you’re still his “friend” on those sites.
10. DUPLICATE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. Your spouse opens or maintains more than one Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account, or he maintains multiple Skype, Viber, or WhatsApp Accounts, some of which are public and some of which are private.